Disclaimer: This blog is not meant as medical advice. Always see your doctor before beginning any treatment. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are not based on scientific research or medical information and should not be referred to as an authority on Tinnitus. Improper diagnosis can delay proper treatment and/or do further damage. Therefore, the information in this blog, including self-diagnosis information, should be read with critical eyes and not accepted as truth. Only a qualified doctor can properly diagnose your condition. By reading this blog you awknowledge these conditions and assume all responsibility, without exception, for following, using and/or taking any advice, treatement, knowledge and other information from this blog and for the results your actions may produce. Again, always see your doctor before beginning any treatment or for any issue you believe is warranted.

S5 - Emotional Support - Do You Need Additional Motivation & Support?

Do you still find it hard to get motivated? Do you need a major boost?

I've had times in my life where it was hard to keep moving on, very hard. At times, it felt like I had to lift a mountain all by myself. So if you have read all I've written, and you feel that you still need more motivation, then I will recommend you something what helped me get through those dark times.

This is not specific to tinnitus, but a total life makeover plan. Which is sure to get your mind off tinnitus and also get you motivated to start living life.

Few people can get you more exited about life than Tony Robbins. So if I can't motivate you, then I can at least recommend the best person I know for the job. So if you feel that you need something that will get you excited about living, then I recommend Anthony Robbins' program called Personal Power II.


This program will surely take your mind off tinnitus and help you get that zest and motivation to keep on living, achieving and enjoying life.

Now, a total life make over plan might not be what you are looking for, and that's fine. You might feel like you don't have the energy, or that it is too much work or you don't feel like it is worth it, etc. But that's why they call it motivation. You probably lack some of it right now, and Tony has brilliant ways to make you find it in abundance again. That's all I'm sayin'.

However, if you want to save the "total success and living life to the fullest" option for later, because all you feel around you right now is darkness, and you feel you have no energy to move on, then I've also written a few additional words just for you.

So This is for those of you who need an extra dose of emotional support.

Hi again. It's me. I know I don't know you personally, but I do have some idea of what you may be going through with tinnitus. If you've read my personal story, you know that I've been there myself. So come and give me a virtual hug.

I have (what I call) curable tinnitus 2. I don't know which kind of tinnitus you have but, whichever it is, I'm sure you're going to be ok. If you are reading this, then you probably have ringing in your ears right now. I also have ringing in my ears as I'm writing this.

It is helping me with my tinnitus to write to you, and I hope that you reading this will help you a little bit also. It is going to be ok. Everybody freaks out a bit when they first get tinnitus. But for almost everybody things also go back to normal after a while. The chance that you are among "everybody" is very very high, so, I know it can be hard right now, but you'll see, things will get better, and soon.

The best advice I can give you is to take a break from trying to deal with your tinnitus. Take a vacation from worrying. Think of something else. Tell yourself, being depressed isn't going to solve anything. If you're reading this then you've probably already read my whole blog, plus lots of other things about tinnitus as well. So you probably already know what to do next, which is a good thing. And this means that you can relax a little, because you know how to move forward. So try not to worry so much, because it won't help. But taking a vacation from the stress and sadness, almost certainly will help, so perhaps you can do that? If only for an hour or two.

I know it is hard. I know all about falling into the depths of darkness where there seems to be no way out from. But, remember these photos.

Right now you feel like this (below).

But soon, as you learn to control and deal with your tinnitus, you will feel like this (below).

And soon enough, when you get a little more practice, you'll start to feel like this (below).


So just hang in there. You'll be ok. Just give it some time.

But if you still feel that this is too much for you, then please talk to somebody about it. It is best to find a doctor, counsellor or compassionate relative or friend. Just don't close yourself in, seek others. There is always somebody you can talk to. If you feel you don't have anybody, you haven't looked hard enough. You'll be surprised at how people can be. And if at first you don't succeed, try again until you do. Just like rolling a die. You want to roll a 6. You know that it might not work the first time, or the second. But for certain, eventually you will roll a 6 on the die, so you just keep on rolling, until you make it.

So find somebody to talk to and before you know it, things will be better. You'll see...
/* Tabs ----------------------------------------------- */